What is digital transformation, and how is it impacting fundraising in the social good community? What does digital transformation mean for those organizations themselves?
To talk about this topic, Brad Little, Managing Director of Consumer Solutions, joins the sgENGAGE Podcast with host Steve MacLaughlin. Listen to the episode to hear what Brad has to say about digital transformation tools, how personal connections matter, and what the rise of crowdfunding means for social good.
Topics Discussed in This Episode:
- Digital transformation tools
- How consumer behavior is starting to transform the nonprofit sector
- Why personal connections matter in fundraising
- Finding the right way to share stories to the world in a way that inspires people to act
- Why crowdfunding is accelerating, and what that means for social good organizations
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher or your preferred streaming service for future episodes!
JustGiving® from Blackbaud®
“Many of us would consider digital transformation much broader than trying to do digital things well.”
“Every industry, as we all know, is somewhat disrupted by not just the internet but the phones and access we have in our pockets every day.”
“Some of the work that we’re trying to do is find the way that we can help drive new supporters and net new donations that they maybe wouldn’t have gotten without using various softwares out there in the world that we might be able to produce.”