Digital transformation may sound like a buzzword, but the reality is that it fundamentally changes the way organizations operate and innovate.
Special guest Mike Gianoni, president & CEO of Blackbaud, joins us for our 100th episode to explore the topic of digital transformation and how it drives business performance. Listen in to hear what Mike has to say about how technology has changed the way organizations run over the past few decades, why successful digital transformation requires more than just new technology, and how leaders can champion digital transformation across their organizations.
Topics Discussed in This Episode:
- Digital transformation over the past 30+ years
- How digital transformation has changed various industries, such as banking and farming
- How digital transformation drives business performance
- What social good organizations can learn from the digital transformation of private sector companies
- Barriers to digital transformation in social good organizations
- Why digital transformation needs to be a team sport
- The responsibility of the C-suite in leading digital transformation across their organization
- Examples of social good organizations that have been positively impacted by digital transformations
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher or your preferred streaming service for future episodes!
“Obviously, digital transformation impacts all of us. It’s changed our lives significantly.”
“Digital transformation is not just about the software and the IT, it’s about moving the whole company in a different direction.”
“It’s not just the IT person’s job to drive digital transformation. It’s actually the CEO’s job or the executive director’s job to drive it because you have to change everything, not just the software.”
“To really get ahold of this, everything has to be rethought. Every part of the business, every aspect of the business…financial management to mission delivery, fundraising, all of it.”