Giving Tuesday, the annual global day of giving, will be held on December 1st this year – just under two months away. Although this has been a year of changes and challenges for many, your organization can still incorporate strategies that will help you leverage GivingTuesday in order to kick off your year-end giving season.
Stephanie Thomas, principal peer-to-peer fundraising consultant for Blackbaud, joins the podcast to discuss methods to help your organization successfully engage supporters to raise awareness and revenue. Listen in to hear her talk about peer-to-peer fundraising strategies, educating fundraisers, and tips for stewarding donors after GivingTuesday.
Topics Discussed in This Episode:
- Why peer-to-peer fundraising is a good strategy for this GivingTuesday
- The different ways that organizations can leverage peer-to-peer fundraising tools
- Education that organizations can do with their peer-to-peer fundraisers to increase success
- How to steward supporters and donors after GivingTuesday
- Advice for organizations planning out their GivingTuesday strategy now
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify or your preferred streaming service for future episodes!
Webinar: Five Steps to Supporter Engagement
Blackbaud’s GivingTuesday Webinar Series
Free GivingTuesday Toolkit and Resources
“I think peer-to-peer fundraising offers new channels.”
“Ultimately, the ways that social good organizations can leverage peer-to-peer fundraising tools, it has to be easy, it has to be mobile-friendly, and most importantly, it has to be fun.”
“You really do have to have a strong marketing effort; you really do have to have a strong coaching program for those individuals who are volunteering their time and their network for you.”