Many organizations are struggling to hire right now. Is there a way you can set yourself and your candidate up for success?
We are highlighting an excerpt from the Skills UP Webinar Series where Deb Taft, CEO of Lindauer Global, will be talking about the dynamics of hiring and how you can achieve success in effective retention. Listen to what she has to say about the Great Resignation, the rise of freelancers and gig workers, and the remote/in-person hybrid.
Topics Discussed in This Episode:
- Why talent is more complex than ever
- The Great Resignation
- Lack of loyalty
- Freelancers and gig workers making up more of the workforce
- 2020-21 Employee PTSD
- Reevaluation of life and work, work/life balance
- The remote/in-person hybrid recalibration
- Multiple interviews
- Staying in communication with candidates
- Tax laws and wages for remote workers
- Pre-COVID norms have been profoundly changed
- Expect disruptions and plan interventions
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify or your preferred streaming service for future episodes!
The Future of Executive Search
To Attract Talented Fundraisers of Color, Get Your House in Order
CASE xChange Podcast; President and CEO Sue Cunningham interviews Lindauer CEO Deb Taft
4 Keys for Attracting, Hiring and Retaining a Successful Major Gift Team
“I think one of the dynamics to think about is that there is very little loyalty.”
“So, hiring is on steroids, and if you are struggling to retain and hire, you are not alone.”
“I just need people to understand, that employees will choose you, talent will choose you, or not, depending on what’s possible.”