Digital communications have become ever more important over the last year and a half, and visual storytelling is a critical part of an effective strategy. Visual images help supporters visualize and understand what the organizations are doing, and how their contributions make a difference.
That’s why today we are bringing back an ever relevant episode originally recorded at bbcon 2018 featuring Ira Horowitz, the founder of Cornershop Creative. Listen in to hear what Ira has to say about why visuals matter in storytelling, how to demonstrate to donors that they can be the heroes of the story, and how to match copy with the right visuals for maximum impact.
Topics Discussed in This Episode:
- Why visual storytelling matters to fundraising
- Ways that organizations can make donors the heroes of the stories they’re telling
- Resources that organizations can use to get the visual images that they need
- Matching the right copy and content with the right visual images
- How to test and fine-tune a story over time
- How to make use of imagery even when an organization has limited staff or resources
- How visuals can help make data more comprehensible
- Examples of great visual storytelling
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify or your preferred streaming service for future episodes!