Chantal Forster, executive director of the Technology Association of Grantmakers (TAG), discusses the top 3 areas where grantmakers can make the most impact in 2022 and how technology can help them achieve that impact. You can hear more on this topic through the Blackbaud Grantmaking 2022 Webinar Series.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Who are the members of TAG and how do they impact philanthropy?
- The rise in the voices of the people we serve post-pandemic
- TAG’s customer experience model
- Effectiveness and frequency of surveys
- Dependency of digital infrastructure
- Dashboard elements that drive success
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Spotify or your preferred streaming service for future episodes!
Technology Association of Grantmakers (TAG)
Webinar: The Rising Role of Technology—and the People Behind It—in Advancing Philanthropy’s Mission
How to Fund Nonprofit Tech: A Guide for Funders and Nonprofits
“Imagine if the private sector only surveyed its customers every three years.”
“If philanthropy doesn’t invest in tech infrastructure, then you are enabling inequity.”