Raiser’s Edge NXT Helps You Stay Connected to Your Mission
Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge NXT® (RENXT) is a cloud-based software solution that is accessible to staff from any location and any device with internet service. Users can access the environment without need of VPN! RENXT allows you to leverage critical information. For example, how helpful would it be if you were able to evaluate supporters who want to help you respond to your most urgent needs during the pandemic?
With RENXT, You Can…
- Make reporting and access easier for your team by inviting additional staff or board members to review (with view rights only) a general report on your appeals with a list of donors to follow-up with and thank for their support in these difficult times. No need to generate queries, exports or printed reports! Easily keep track of what everyone is doing and help your team determine next steps by logging action records with notes and configured dashboard reports to report on activity. Those with view rights only won’t be able to log notes, but it’s an easy way to keep them in the loop.
- Leverage fully mobile capabilities of Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge NXT to ensure major gift officers and other front-line fundraisers can work from wherever they are during the COVID-19 pandemic. They can utilize digital dashboards, Work Center, and access records to research and document ongoing contact with supporters. Notes and tasks can be added to constituent records, and future follow-ups planned. Executive directors can also keep on top of team activities using the Work Center dashboards and visual reporting.
- Use email communication to maintain crucial connections with supporters. Constituent Lists (available to selected staff) let you easily segment supporters for email solicitation, stewardship phone calls and general communication on how your organization is responding to COVID-19. Share what you’re doing and invite constituents to support your mission, letting them know how they can help during this time. Track your emails and evolve their effectiveness to continuing improving campaigns.
- Create new donation forms to support unique campaigns using the new Donation Form Designer, available to RENXT customers in the United States. This tool simplifies the creation of donation forms, offers more sustainer options for donors, and streamlines reporting and analysis with new reporting dashboards. Usage of these donation forms is accelerating as customers need nimble, responsive tools to build new campaigns on the fly. Incorporate them in your email campaigns
- Streamline sustainer gift processing, freeing up more time to focus on supporter relations using automated recurring gifts, now available globally in Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge NXT. The new automated payment retries feature ensures more gifts that initially fail are successfully recaptured. Credit card processing is available globally, direct debit currently online in the United States. Process credit cards and ACH in a PCI compliant environment, schedule recurring gifts, leveraging credit card updater to provide new card expiration dates or card numbers confidently when utilizing solutions like Blackbaud Merchant Services.
- Consider leveraging peer-to-peer fundraising to maintain fundraising momentum while you’re navigating a new “virtual-only” space. In the wake of having to cancel in-person events, many organizations are converting in-person events to virtual events to meet fundraising goals.. Blackbaud Peer-to-Peer Fundraising, powered by JustGiving, offers super-flexible options for creative online “virtual events” and “do-it-yourself” fundraising. The integration between Blackbaud Peer-to-Peer Fundraising and Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge NXT, available now in the United States, you can quickly and easily view virtual event campaign results in RENXT, simplifying your efforts to cultivate and steward these new donors.
*Bonus: The cherry on top of utilizing RENXT as your cloud fundraising and relationship management tool is the seamless integration with Financial Edge NXT. Having easy access to your organization’s financials, especially during this time, is so valuable. View-only licenses allow department heads, fundraisers, and board members to access relevant financial data with no risk including budget to actuals, dashboards, financial statements, and more.”